Monday, September 8, 2008

New mods

I've fallen a bit behind in blogging. Sorry, I'm pretty sure no one reads this tho so who really cares.

I added these, which were a pain in the ass. Biggest PITA so far, I actually messed up my hand while adding these things.
They add some stiffness to the clutch, which gives me better acceleration.

Photobucket


The next things were hella easy. I added a new NGK Iridium spark plug. Gives a better spark, hopefully it will run better in colder weather too which is just around the corner.

Photobucket

I also added a new spark plug wire. Again, should optimize the spark. James told me that spark plug cables do actually make a difference so I'm gonna trust him.

Photobucket

Tonight, I added the Posh Racing Ignition, supposed to provide more spark to the plug and offer a smoother idle. We'll see tomorrow.

Photobucket

No comments: