Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ruckus Redux

My Ruck has been a bit under the weather lately. I had an electrical problem that started on Saturday and I couldn't figure it out. Thanks to the guys over at totalruckus.com I was able to to somethings and I located the problem. Really simple one, I had some wires that were pinched and that caused one of the fuses to blow. But now all is good. I promised some pics so here are some bad pics of the mods I've made.

This one is still a work in progress. I relocated the horn and removed the bracket. Next step is to paint it.

Photobucket



These are my ill mirrors I got from Bowls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

NCY frame sliders, considering painting these flat black. I actually don't mind teh chrome tho.

Photobucket

Very complex Halo mod.

Photobucket

Nice shot from the front

Photobucket

This is my next mod, it's a new pulley thing. Should give me a little but more mph.

Photobucket

So that's all for now.

No comments: